- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 14, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm75$
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Winemakers from seven countries will converge July 14 in Seattle for the Riesling Rendezvous, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
The Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting — hosted by Chateau Ste. Michelle of Washington and Dr. Loosen, the famed German Riesling estate — will be held on the picturesque grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville from 5-8 p.m.
More than 70 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Slovakia, California, Idaho, Michigan, Oregon, New York, New Jersey and Washington state will showcase the great diversity of Riesling from their regions. (Many winemakers bring a “surprise wine” from their estates to share as well.)
Guests will savor an array of Riesling-friendly food from top Seattle-area food trucks such as Barking Frog Mobile Kitchen, Marination Mobile and Snout & Co., along with appetizers prepared by John Sarich, Chateau Ste. Michelle’s culinary director, and his culinary staff. The event will also feature live music by The Josh Rawlings Trio.