- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle’s Behind The Bottle Series features W.T. Vintners
September 15, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$100
SEATTLE — Celebrate the start of autumn with wines from W.T Vintners as RN74 Seattle resumes its “Behind the Bottle” series on Monday, Sept. 15.
Guests will enjoy four highly rated W.T. Vintners wines, which are crafted by RN74 lead sommelier Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen. He recently was named Washington State Sommelier of the Year by Washington State Wine Commission and Winemaker to Watch by Seattle magazine. The wines will be paired with four courses showcasing some of region’s finest farmers market produce.
W.T. Vintners, known for its holistic approach to vineyard and winemaking practices, crafts terroir-driven wines from the mineral-rich soils of Eastern Washington and Northern Oregon, which were created by enormous volcanic eruptions and massive glacial floods. W.T. Vintners’ wines highlight the aromas, flavors and nuances of many of Washington’s most dynamic vineyard sites.