- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Roam the Rogue
May 7, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$40
Wineries in Oregon’s upper Rogue Valley will stage their annual Roam the Rogue self-guided spring tour on Saturday, May 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Participating wineries include Agate Ridge, Cliff Creek, Del Rio Vineyard, Folin Cellars, Kriselle Cellars, LaBrasseur Winery and RoxyAnn Winery, who will be sharing recent releases and pairing them with appetizers in the middle of the Memorial Day weekend.
Tickets are $39 each and include a commemorative Roam the Rogue Reidel glass. Designated driver tickets cost $10.
In an effort to conserve natural resources, no tickets are mailed. You have your purchase confirmation as a receipt. Simply arrive at the location you’ve chose, your name will be on a list to check in and start the tour. For those who have groups who want to start at the same location, please purchase your tickets early and make sure everyone chooses the same start location. Locations fill up so that’s the best assurance of everyone getting your first choice start location.
If you would prefer to not drive, here is a list of transportation services that can take you on your tour:
All Aboard Trolley 541-821-4593 www.Allaboardtrolley.com
Express Limo: 541-857-8828 www.limowine.com
Taste of Honey: 541 779-5123 www.tasteofhoneylimo.com
Southern Oregon Town Car & Limo: 541-772-3472 www.southernoregontowncar.com
Questions? Call Del Rio Vineyards at 541-855-2062 or click here to contact us.