- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Roaring Twenties Soirée with Browne Family, Canoe Ridge Vineyard
May 6, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$65 – $75
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Swing your way back into the Roaring Twenties at the Marcus Whitman Hotel on May 6 with Canoe Ridge Vineyard and Browne Family Vineyards.
Our sparkling and still wines will be thoughtfully paired with an enticing spread of appetizers, treats and sweets from the 1920s. Experience the sights, sounds and flavors of the flapper era, complete with live music in the historic Renaissance Room of The Marcus Whitman Hotel.
Tickets are required, and RSVP by April 29 to Lita via email@example.com or (509) 525-1843.
Cost is $75 for guests, but just $65 for wine club members.
Please contact us with questions or for special pricing with hotels in town at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.