- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic
March 19, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$35
MEDFORD, Ore. — The fifth annual Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic offers an evening of excitement, food and beverages at the Inn at the Commons, formerly the Red Lion Hotel.
This is a community event to promote affordable home ownership in the Rogue Valley and benefits the Oregon Association of Realtors Home Foundation. All proceeds raised stay locally to provide families in the Rogue Valley with home purchasing assistance.
Live music will be provided by the Rogue Suspects. The event will showcase food and spirits from 32 local purveyors and include both a live and silent auction. During the past four years, this event has generated more than $73,000.00 and those funds are now being used in our community to provide home purchasing assistance to families at or below the median income level.
Tickets are $35 each, which includes one commemorative wine glass. Reserved tables with tickets and seating for 10 are available.