- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 19 @ 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm$20
YAKIMA, Wash. — The fourth annual Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music headlined by Nashville recording artist Nikki Lane, The Last Revel from Minneapolis and Hillstomp out of Portland.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Kana Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Bale Breaker Brewing, Cowiche Creek Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Single Hill Brewing, Valley Brewing Co., Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $20 at the door.