- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Rosé and Oysters at Browne Family Vineyards
April 8, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmCost varies with orders
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Indulge in fresh oysters as we pop a cork (or two!) to celebrate on our new rosé and the start of patio season in downtown Walla Walla at Browne Family Vineyards.
Our newest release, the crisp and refreshing 2016 Grenache Rosé, pairs perfectly with oysters and our gorgeous patio – just the thing to help us ring in spring!
Wine is available by the bottle or glass. Oysters available by the dozen and half dozen until sold out. Estimated cost is $20 per person, but cost varies based on your purchases.
Ages 21 and over, please.
For inquiries, please contact Emily at email@example.com OR call the tasting room at (509) 522-1261.