- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Rosé of Pinot Noir Summer Solstice Release at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - June 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The longest day of the year deserves our most refreshing rosé to celebrate. Incredibly refreshing and complex, this pink wine is perfect to beat the heat of summer. Taste this refresher along with our current whites and reds, and stock up for the summer.
Take advantage of our Summer Grill 6 Pack at special savings. Cost is $10 for our wine flight, but it is complimentary with a wine purchase.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.