- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
¡Salud! The Oregon Pinot Noir Auction
November 11, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$275
¡Salud! celebrates its 25th anniversary and marks the world premiere of Oregon’s finest Pinot Noir.
Winemakers from the state’s foremost wineries will debut the 2015 vintage at this benefit for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families. This event is the only opportunity to acquire unique cuvées made exclusively for ¡Salud! – the very best of the latest vintage of Oregon Pinot Noir.
The weekend begins with the ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Auction on Friday, Nov. 11 at Ponzi Vineyards, which runs 3-6:30 p.m. with casual attire.
On Saturday, there is the Dinner and Auction Gala at the Sentinel Hotel. The evening begins at 5 p.m. with black tie optional.
To purchase, please call ¡Salud! at 503-681-1850.