- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Patio Party
August 4, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks on the first Thursday of each month from April to October. The month of August will feature a patio/block party theme in the Hollywood/West Valley districts.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and participating wineries include Basel Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Icon Cellars, J.Bookwalter Winery, Lachini Vineyards, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Otis Kenyon Winery, Patterson Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Torii Mor Winery and The Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.