- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach
March 9, 2017 - March 12, 2017Cost varies
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — With a focus on Northwest wines and regional cuisine, the Savor Cannon Beach festival offers a four-day lineup of wine, culinary and arts experiences in one of the Pacific Northwest’s most beautiful destinations.
A series of festival events focus on themes that showcase the bounty of Northwest wine and cuisine while restaurants, galleries and shops add a weekend full of tastings, special dinners and cultural events.
The weekend also casts a light on results of the annual Savor Northwest Wine Awards.