- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Savor Idaho North
August 10, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$50
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission will be taking the inaugural Savor Idaho North on Thursday, Aug. 10 to Lake Coeur d’Alene.
Step aboard a sunset cruise, grab an Idaho wine and food pairing, and enjoy some great music by Douglas Cameron.
Just like Savor Idaho in June, you’ll be surrounded by Idaho wine and savory bites of Idaho food. But, Savor Idaho North will be a more intimate experience upon a sunset cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Giving you an experience like none other.
Past participants include Cinder, Clearwater Canyon, Coeur d’Alene Cellars, Colter’s Creek, Huston, Lindsay Creek, Pend d’Oreille Winery, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle and Williamson Vineyards.
Savor Idaho North begins at 5:30 p.m., with the boat departing from The Coeur d’Alene Resort dock promptly at 6 p.m.. It returns to the dock at 9 p.m.
Cost is $50, and the ticket includes all food and wine tastings, a commemorative wine glass and the cruise. Click here to purchase tickets.
This is a 21 and older only event, no exceptions. Tickets are non-refundable.