- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
June 11, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$50
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Grape Growers and Wine Producers Commission will stage its ninth annual Savor Idaho — the state’s premier wine and food event — on Sunday, June 11.
Savor Idaho perennially takes place during June which is Idaho Wine Month, a month designated by Gov. Butch Otter to celebrate Idaho wines.
The event will be held at the Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise and features about 30 Idaho wineries and 20 restaurants. Savor Idaho gives consumers a unique opportunity to savor the best Idaho has to offer in wine and food.
The tasting will begin promptly at 2 p.m. and run until 5 p.m., welcoming 900 guests. Each guest will be greeted with a commemorative wine glass as they taste and sip their way through Idaho’s best.
Savor Idaho has been a sellout for the past seven years, with 50 tickets allocated to the VIP hour.
Tickets, which cost $50, go on sale March 1.