- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Sawtooth Winery 25th Anniversary Mother’s Day Wine Tasting Event
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
NAMPA, Idaho — Sawtooth Winery will stage its 25th annual Mother’s Day Wine Tasting, an afternoon featuring 25 Idaho wineries, local vendors, live music by The Flavors, wine slushies, beer and food for purchase by Boise food trucks.
Last year’s festival drew more than 1,000 wine lovers. There are events for children, too, with appearances by clowns and the Sawtooth Yeti, as well as face painting and Tiki’s Shaved Ice.
Admission is $25 for those aged 21 and older, which includes a complimentary wine glass. Sawtooth wine club members receive entry for $15. Those younger than age 21 are admitted free.
For a special experience, attendees can reserve a Mother’s Day tent for $300, which comes with a table, eight tickets, eight chairs and two bottles of Sawtooth wine. Tents are limited.
While picnics are welcome, dogs are not allowed.