- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Schreiber and Sons Farmer’s Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
July 10, 2013 @ 12:00 amFree
The winery is on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just a quick hop off the South Queensgate Drive exit on Route 182.
Schreiber & Sons is committed to providing locally grown, organic produce for the community. Alan and sons Drew and Julian grow more than 300 crops/varieties at their farm. Fresh selections are brought to Barnard Griffin every Wednesday and make this green market a popular weekly destination.
Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from around the Tri-Cities area. A visual and aromatic feast, farm tables at this market are loaded with the region’s freshest, in-season fruits and vegetables.
Plus, you’re just steps away from the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Celebrate a successful forage at the Farmer’s Market by tasting wines from the premier family owned winery in Washington. It is one of the most award winning wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best wineries.