- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Seafood Festival at Saffron Fields Vineyard
October 8, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Shuck, slurp, and sip at Saffron Fields Vineyard during their seafood festival on Saturday, Oct. 8 from 1-4 p.m.
Drink some wine with your friends and dance the afternoon away with music from Lady Kat-True Blue & Sonny Hess.
We are proud to work with Peacock Station and NW Fresh Seafood. The menu includes a boil of crab, clams and true cod, fresh-shucked oysters, sides, and dessert.
Please leave your pets at home. Limited tickets.
Cost is $50 and includes a full meal, glass of wine, music and parking.
Visit www.saffronfields.com for additional information and ticket sales.