- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Seattle Lamb Jam
October 25, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Seattle Lamb Jam is an epic tasting event and competition that brings together talented chefs in each of the five tour cities to compete for the honor of Best Lamb Dish in their market and the chance to attend the finale where the five winning chefs battle for the title of “Lamb Jam Master.”
Tickets cost $60, which includes the consumer Lamb Jam Grand Tasting that features 16 of the most talented chefs from the Seattle area, beer and wine from Washington’s top breweries and wineries, an interactive photo booth and a DIY lamb spice rub station. Participating wineries include Brian Carter, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, DaMa, Davenport, William Church, Kana, Lauren Ashton, Naches Heights Vineyard, Patterson, Robert Ramsay, Spring Valley and Treveri.
New “Curriculamb” seminar sessions including tips for pairing wine and beer with lamb, information on how lamb is raised in the Pacific Northwest from local shepherds, and a butchery demonstration with American lamb giveaways.
Gates open at 3 p.m., and close at 6 p.m.
3:30 – Pairing Wine and Beer with Lamb
4:00 – Meet the Shepherds
4:30 – Butchery Demo – Explore lamb cuts and cooking methods
** This event is 21+ | Minors will not be admitted**