- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Seattle magazine presents Comfort!
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$55
SEATTLE — The Seattle Wine and Food Experience weekend begins Thursday, Feb. 22, as you make your way to Sodo Park by Herban Feast for Comfort! presented by Seattle magazine.
Cozy up with Seattle’s best feel-good foods and crafty brews from mac and cheese to fried chicken, beer, cider, hot toddies and more. Indulge on sweet and savory bites from local gastropubs and taverns while sipping on an array of craft beverages from all over the Northwest.
Tasty features include the fry bar, a Bloody Mary station and full pours from select vendors.