- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Seattle Restaurant Week
October 18, 2015 - October 29, 2015-
Seattle Restaurant Week is back for a 10-day dining celebration, Oct.18-22 and Oct. 25-29 (Sunday-Thursday), offering three-course dinners for $30 and two-course lunches for $15.
It is the broadest reaching dining promotion in the Puget Sound area featuring more than 150 of the most sought-after restaurants throughout Seattle and surrounding communities. Chefs will feature fresh, seasonal ingredients such as pumpkin, apples, cranberry and sweet potato.
There are options for everyone, from vegan and vegetarian to gluten free. Seattle Restaurant Weeks chefs will also be appearing at farmers markets in the coming weeks with more information at seattlefarmersmarkets.org.
For more information, visit www.SeattleRestaurantWeek.com.