- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Seattle Urban Wineries present Pour Seattle
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
SEATTLE – Enjoy many of the best wines Seattle has to offer 1-4 p.m. Saturday, June 16 during the Seattle Urban Wineries second annual Pour Seattle at the new Block 41 venue in Belltown.
Join more than 20 wineries with live music and street food at the wine party of the spring. Food is available via the Papa Bois Food Truck, so delight your taste buds with a mash-up of Caribbean and southeast Asian flavors.
There are a limited number of tickets for the Pre-Funk Party, which begins at noon. This event is a collaboration between Seattle Uncorked and the Seattle Urban Wineries.
CLICK HERE for tickets, which cost $35 in advance, $40 at the door or $50 for the Pre-Funk.