- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Seattle Urban Wineries present Pour Seattle
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
SEATTLE – Enjoy many of the best wines Seattle has to offer 1-4 p.m. Saturday, June 16 during the Seattle Urban Wineries second annual Pour Seattle at the new Block 41 venue in Belltown.
Join more than 20 wineries with live music and street food at the wine party of the spring. Food is available via the Papa Bois Food Truck, so delight your taste buds with a mash-up of Caribbean and southeast Asian flavors.
There are a limited number of tickets for the Pre-Funk Party, which begins at noon. This event is a collaboration between Seattle Uncorked and the Seattle Urban Wineries.
CLICK HERE for tickets, which cost $35 in advance, $40 at the door or $50 for the Pre-Funk.