- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience moves to Bell Harbor
February 24 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$75 - $110
SEATTLE — The Seattle Wine and Food Experience Grand Tasting on Feb. 24 is a deluxe showcase for wine, beverage, food and lifestyle in the Pacific Northwest, and this year it moves to the beautiful Bell Harbor International Conference Center at Pier 66.
Wines from the Northwest and beyond are featured along with local and regional beer, cider and spirits. Food is a major highlight and includes top culinary talent serving gourmet bites.
Guests stroll through the event as they taste through diverse wines and learn first hand directly from the producers. Other features include artisan food purveyors, sensory experiences, educational elements and more. Check the chefs, drinks and exhibitors page for a full list of purveyors.