- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience moves to Bell Harbor
February 24 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$75 – $110
SEATTLE — The Seattle Wine and Food Experience Grand Tasting on Feb. 24 is a deluxe showcase for wine, beverage, food and lifestyle in the Pacific Northwest, and this year it moves to the beautiful Bell Harbor International Conference Center at Pier 66.
Wines from the Northwest and beyond are featured along with local and regional beer, cider and spirits. Food is a major highlight and includes top culinary talent serving gourmet bites.
Guests stroll through the event as they taste through diverse wines and learn first hand directly from the producers. Other features include artisan food purveyors, sensory experiences, educational elements and more. Check the chefs, drinks and exhibitors page for a full list of purveyors.