- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Seattle Wine and Food Experience
February 21, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60 - $75
SEATTLE — The seventh annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience, produced by Peha Promotions, is the premier showcase for wine and food in the Northwest.
Experience a world tour of beer, wine, spirits and all things culinary. More than 190 wines and 65 wineries from along the West Coast will be pouring their latest releases.
A general admission ticket is $60. The VIP badge costs $75, which includes an extra hour to taste, a swag bag and more.
The event benefits Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle, a 501c3 non-profit organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality whose mission is education, advocacy, and philanthropy. Les Dames d’Escoffier Seattle focuses on raising funds for scholarships for women in the culinary, beverage, and hospitality industries, and also supports community-outreach programs and sustainable-agriculture projects based in Washington state.