- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Second annual Barn Dance at Balboa Winery
July 26, 2014 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Summer is here in the Walla Walla Valley, and Balboa Winery is excited to celebrate the season with its second annual Barn Dance near the stateline.
This won’t be your average hoedown. Tickets are available for $15 per person and include a glass of wine. Andrae’s Kitchen will be on site with dinner offerings all night long.
Give the winery a call to reserve your spot at (509) 529-0461 or email Becca@BalboaWinery.com today.