- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Sensory Education at Cliff Creek Cellars
July 14 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating until July 15, 2018
At both tasting rooms in the Willamette Valley and in Southern Oregon, Cliff Creek Cellars will set up introductory sensory courses on July 14-15 for all our guests to use and learn from.
Newberg tasting room:
214 E. First St.
Newberg OR 97132
Vineyard tasting room:
1015 McDonough Road
Gold Hill OR 97525