- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Sensory Education at Cliff Creek Cellars
July 15 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00pm, repeating until July 15, 2018
At both tasting rooms in the Willamette Valley and in Southern Oregon, Cliff Creek Cellars will set up introductory sensory courses on July 14-15 for all our guests to use and learn from.
Newberg tasting room:
214 E. First St.
Newberg OR 97132
Vineyard tasting room:
1015 McDonough Road
Gold Hill OR 97525