- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery
August 29, 2015 @ 11:00 am - August 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Learn about the sensory life of wine through the Sensory Series at McKinley Springs Winery as it celebrates International Cabernet Sauvignon Day with a vertical showcase and sensory experience.
Experience for yourself how flavor profiles and aromatic characteristics develop over time in the McKinley Springs Winery vertical showcase. Make your wine tasting experience unforgettable by training your senses and testing winery tasting notes against your palate. What flavors do you notice?
This is a weekend-long opportunity to sample, compare and purchase exclusive past vintages from the McKinley Springs library, so stop by, grab a glass and take the tour.
There is $5 event fee, with small bites included. This fee is waived for members of McKinley Springs’ wine club.