- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Sensory Wine Tasting at Spindrift Cellars
May 14, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$7
PHILOMATH, Ore. – Hone your sensory skills at Spindrift Cellars. Join us to learn how to put the sight, smell and taste of wine into words.
You may have heard expression used by wine geeks and wondered, “What does that description even mean?” Exercise your olfactory abilities by sniffing through a series wine odor reference standards and compare them to our Spindrift Cellars wines.
Cost is $7 per person, but the seminar is free to wine club members.