- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Set sail with Maryhill Winery on Columbia River sternwheeler
October 5, 2013 @ 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm70$
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Uncork, unwind and unplug with winery owners Craig and Vicki Leuthold and the winery staff on the Portland Spirit’s Sternwheeler for a leisurely afternoon float down the picturesque Columbia River Gorge.
Toss your cares to the wind while you taste wine, nibble on mouthwatering appetizers and enjoy the view as you mingle Maryhill style. Cost is $60 for wine club members; $70 for others. Price includes wine, parking, cruise and appetizers.
Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for reservations is Oct. 1st or when capacity is reached.
*No refunds after Oct. 1.
Further questions? Contact wine club administrator Shyla Newton at email@example.com