- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Seven Deadly Sins winemaker dinner with Tertulia Cellars
October 25, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120 – $140
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Join the Green Gables Inn and Tertulia Cellars winemaker Ryan Raber on Saturday, Oct. 25, for a decadent evening of dining, wining and Halloween season spirit.
Chef Andi Bughi-Johnson has crafted a menu representative of the Seven Deadly Sins — Pride, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Greed and Gluttony.The meal has been paired with wines from Tertulia Cellars of Walla Walla.
Raber will be on site for the evening leading guests through the wines over the course of the dinner. The menu includes the following:
– Pride: Trio of stuffed cucumber, Yukon Gold potato and tomato
– Envy: Avocado emulsion with an apple and carrot slaw
– Lust: Oysters three ways – baked, raw and fried
– Wrath: Chili-rubbed quail with sweet potato chipotle puree and cilantro salad
– Sloth: Lazy leg of lamb with Asiago polenta cakes and Syrah and sweet pepper coulis
– Greed: Millionaire shortbread
– Gluttony: Spiced Pake
The seven-course meal (plus two intermezzo courses) runs $120 per guest without wine, $140 per guest with wine, not inclusive of tax or gratuity. Seating is limited for the dinner.
For more information about the evening, please contact the Green Gables Inn at 509-876-4373 or via email at Alexis@GreenGablesInn.com