- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
The Showcase of Golf, Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort
August 26, 2016 - August 27, 2016$85
SUNRIVER, Ore. — The Showcase of Golf Wine, Cheese and Brew at Sunriver Resort features the Crosswater Invitational, an 18-hole golf tournament on the private, Crosswater course recognized by Golf Digest as one of the “Top 100 Greatest Courses in America”.
The four-person shamble golf tournament will be a 1 p.m. shotgun start Friday, Aug. 26. Crosswater Invitational players will be welcomed on each hole by Hospitality Sponsor Amenities including wine, cheese, spirits, craft beer tasting, specialty foods, fly fishing, and more.
The Crosswater Invitational awards will be presented at The Showcase on Saturday, Aug. 27 at The Homestead at Sunriver Resort. The Showcase will feature more than 100 wines, local craft beer, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’oeuvres and specialty foods, and live music.
All proceeds will benefit Newberry Habitat for Humanity to build housing for needy families, and last year’s event resulted in a $33,000 donation.
• Date: Friday, Aug. 26
• Location: Crosswater Club
• Cost: $1,500 per foursome
• Includes: 18 holes of golf, cart, lunch, and entry into Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Format: Four-person shamble (Gross, net divisions)
• Registration: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Shotgun: 1 p.m.
• Awards: 7 p.m. at the Homestead at Sunriver Resort on Saturday, Aug. 27
Wine, Cheese, Spirits & Brew Showcase
• Date: Saturday, Aug. 27
• Location: Homestead at Sunriver Resort
• Cost: $85 per ticket
• Includes: Unlimited samples of more than 100 wines, a selection of local craft brew, spirits, dozens of gourmet cheeses, hors d’ oeuvres and specialty foods