- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Sip! McMinnville Wine and Food Classic
March 9 - March 11$20
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The 25th annual Sip! McMinnville Wine and Food Classic is a benefit at the Evergreen Space Museum for the students of St. James Catholic School.
Enjoy the culinary variety and relaxed atmosphere. Watch some of the area’s best chefs demonstrate their skills. Talk with winemakers and vintners and learn the intricacies of their trade.
Purchase by the taste, glass, bottle or case. Visit with the artisans and view their work which is available for purchase. The first 1,000 attendees will receive a free wine glass on Friday.
The list of participating wineries has included Abacela Ancient Cellars, Armonéa Wines, Artem Wine Co., August Cellars, Barking Frog, Bradley Vineyards, Buddha Kat, Cardwell Hill Cellars, Cat Man Cellars, Cathedral Ridge, Copper Belt Wines, Coria Estates, Cubanismo Vineyards, David Hill Vineyards & Winery, Denison Cellars, Eliana Wines, Emerson Vineyards, Gelardi Vineyards/Poco Collina, Girardet Wine Cellars, Hawkins Cellars, Hillcrest Vineyards, HV Cellars, J.L. Kiff Vineyards, J Scott Cellars, J. Wrigley Winery, K & M Wines, Keeler Estate Vineyard, King’s Raven Winery, Laurel Ridge Winery, Lenné Estate, Lujon Wine Cellars, Macindoe Family Cellars, McMenamin’s Edgefield Winery, Melrose Vineyards, Merrill Cellars/Terra Rosa, Methven Family Vineyards & Winery, Misty Oaks Vineyard, Naked Winery, Namaste Vineyards, Noble Estate Winery, Parrett Mountain Cellars, Patton Valley Vineyard, Paul O’Brien Winery, Pinot Vista Vineyards/Eola Hills, Potter’s Vineyards, Purple Cow Vineyards, Rallison Cellars, Resolu Cellars, Saginaw Vineyard, Schultz Wines, Season Cellers, Serra Vineyards, Siltsone Wines, Silver Falls Vineyards, Spangler Vineyards, Stone Griffon Vineyards, Tertulia Cellars, Tesoaria Vineyard & Winery, Trinity Vineyards, Troon Vineyards, Varnum Vintners, Vintyr, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Wine Fauve, Yamhill Valley Vineyards and Zerba Cellars.