- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Sip, Sparkle and Shop at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville
October 20, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come and spoil yourself for a night Oct. 20 at Isenhower Cellars in Woodinville. Enjoy your favorite Isenhower wines while you shop the latest trends in jewelry from Adornale and clothing from OC Style.
We will be pouring glasses of white starting at $8 and red for $10. Our latest fall wine releases will be available, and you won’t want to miss trying them. Grab a group of friends for a girls night out, or pop in to see what’s new. Either way it should be a fun night!