- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Sip the Season Series: Cascade Valley Wine Country at Black Bottle Seattle
October 13, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
SEATTLE – Join winemakers of Cascade Valley Wine Country as they visit the Seattle area to pour at a series of pop-up tastings around town in conjunction with Sip Northwest magazine. It concludes Thursday, Oct. 13 at gastro-tavern Black Bottle Seattle with Chateau Faire Le Pont, Rocky Pond Winery and Cheval Cellars.
These casual and complimentary events will offer passed appetizers from the kitchens of chef Brian Durbin paired with sips of new releases and old favorites from both well-known producers and up and comers with wineries or tasting rooms in Leavenworth, Lake Chelan and Wenatchee.
Choose one or visit all four when they take place the second Thursday of each month, July through October from 6-8 p.m.
Thursday, July 14, Goose Ridge Winery and Eagle Creek Winery at Bar Vacilando
Thursday, Aug. 11, Goose Ridge Winery, Jones of Washington and Chateau Faire Le Pont at Black Bottle Bellevue
Thursday, Sept. 8, Goose Ridge Winery and Villa Monaco at The Innkeeper in Belltown.
Thursday, Oct. 13, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Rocky Pond Winery and Cheval Cellars at Black Bottle Seattle.