- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Sips and Stems floral design with wine in The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin
August 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
RICHLAND, Wash. – Grab a friend and head for the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane from 6-8 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 23 for a sips and stems experience we refer to floral design paired with wine.
Chandra Christenson, floral designer and owner of Simplified Celebrations, will teach you step by step how to create a fun and fresh summer design with gorgeous local dahlias and other blooms.
This is a basic level class perfect for beginners. Creativity not required, and no experience necessary. Prior to class you may purchase wine and food from Barnard Griffin.
Registration ends Aug. 18. Please register and pay through Eventbrite.
All materials are included in class fee of $55 per person. Wine is available for tasting and purchase as well as food.
For more information contact email@example.com or 509-430-8786