- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
‘Sixteen Candles’ Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
May 25, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10 – $15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Snuggle up at Browne Family Vineyards’ movie night and help us celebrate Samantha’s overshadowed birthday in the John Hughes’ cult classic Sixteen Candles.
Ticket includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Cost is $15 for guests, but just $10 for wine club members.
Ages 21 and over, please. RSVP to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 509.522.1261