- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
SoDo Block Party
August 26, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm$55
SEATTLE — The second annual SoDo Block Party brings together nine of Washington state’s top wineries and one brewery on Saturday, Aug. 26 at a single location in the heart of Sodo.
- Den Hoed Estates
- Full Pull
- Kerloo Cellars
- Latta Wines
- Nine Hats Winery
- Rotie Cellars
- Sleight of Hand Cellars
- Structure Cellars
- Waters Winery
- Plus, Schooner Exact Brewery will be participating
Cost is $35 through July 31, then $45 until Aug. 25 and $55 for the day of the event. Some of Seattle’s most delicious food trucks will be on site, along with Nine Hats Pizzeria and Schooner Exact restaurant as well as their small bites food booth.
Get your groove on as all 10 venues will each provide musical entertainment, and all the winemakers of each winery will be attending. So drink, eat, listen to an array of musical beats, and be very, very happy. The SoDo Block Party will be back and better than ever.
Ticket price includes music, two tastings and a $10 off coupon on $30+ bottle purchases at all 10 venues. Yes, that’s a $100 in wine and beer savings. And don’t worry, you can purchase wine and beer by the glass as well.
Sodo Urban Works, formerly the City Commerce Business Park, is a multi-tenant property in the heart of South Seattle at 3931 First Avenue. The park’s mix of tenants and spaces reflects the old-world industry and progressive urban renewal that characterize Sodo. Retail tenants include the wineries comprising Sodo Urban Works wine cooperative.