- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SOMM Summit International Wine and Spirits Symposium
July 7 - July 8$285
SEATTLE – The second annual SOMM Summit reconvenes its wine, beer, cider and spirits educational symposium on July 7-8 at South Seattle College.
Wine and spirits enthusiasts, collectors, aficionados, sommeliers, winemakers, tasting room staff, bartenders and industry professionals are invited to attend the two days of seminars and tastings.
Registration is open at www.SOMMSummit.com.
The SOMM Summit is presented by Christopher Chan. The beverage and hospitality professional spent 15 years as director of wine and spirits at Seattle’s prestigious Rainier Club. The advanced sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers has received a diploma from the International Guild of Sommeliers and is a certified specialist of wine through the Society of Wine Educators. He also produces and serves as the host of Seattle’s Happy Hour Radio, which is broadcast 6-7 p.m. Saturdays on KVI 570 AM.