- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
South Sound Wine Trail Wineries’ Wine and Chocolate Passport
February 28, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - March 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pm30$
The South Sound Wine Trail Wineries will stage their third annual Wine and Chocolate Passport on Feb. 28 through March 2.
Madsen Family Cellars, Medicine Creek, Northwest Mountain Winery, Scatter Creek Winery, Stottle Winery and Walter Dacon will participate, and they encourage wine lovers to get their passport to taste wines and delicious chocolate treats.
Each winery will be pouring wonderful wines and tasting chocolate deliciousness. Passports can be purchased at any of the six participating locations on the wine trail. Passports are valid on the dates above only. We encourage you to spread your visits over multiple days so you can take your time and enjoy your visit at each winery.
Bonus: Get your passport stamped at all six of the participating wineries and be entered for a chance to win a Thurston County Getaway for two. Including overnight accommodations and more.
Cost is $30 for advanced tickets, $40 at the door.
Purchase Advanced Tickets Online at: http://sswtspring2014.brownpapertickets.com
Or visit: www.SouthSoundWineTrail.com