- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Desert Wind Winery
April 24, 2015 @ 11:00 am - April 26, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Desert Wind Winery invites you to its annual Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley. We will have a fun wine-themed photo booth and special barrel samples. There is a $5 tasting fee, which is refundable with wine purchase.