- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting in Wine Yakima Valley
April 28, 2017 - April 30, 2017$35
Wine Yakima Valley and its Spring Barrel Tasting weekend April 28-30 is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in wine country.
A visit to the cradle of the Washington wine industry on this weekend will allow you to sample delicious, yet-unfinished wines from the barrel. Purchase a Premier Pass, which will allow access to exclusive benefits available only during this Spring Barrel Tasting weekend at 40 participating wineries.
Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public.