- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Spring Flower Wine Train with Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm$60
Join Maryhill Winery on the historic Mount Hood Railroad Train in Hood River, Ore., for an afternoon ride with Maryhill owners Craig & Vicki Leuthold and crew.
This year’s ride is Hawaiian-themed, so wear your best Hawaiian shirt or muumuu. Relax and ride the rails through the scenic Hood River Valley just in time for spring flowers.
Cost includes train ride, parking, wine, picnic and stemless glass. Train boards at 11 a.m.; departs 11:30 a.m., and returns at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $50 for wine club members, $60 for others.
This event is sold out.