- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Spring release 2013 at Terra Blanca
April 26, 2013 - April 28, 20135$
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard stages its 2013 Spring Release Weekend on April 26-28. A weekend full of live music, food and more than 20 fine wines for tasting including barrel samples in our fermentation bay.
We have so much going on you won’t need go anywhere else!
* Friday from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. features live music by harpist Chelsea Spence
* Saturday from 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. features live music by Chalkline.
* All-day Saturday Mount Townsend Creamery will be offering its delicious cheeses to pair with our wines.