- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Spring Valley Vineyard winemaker dinner at Terra Vista
July 24, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm80$
The team at Snoqualmie Casino will delight your taste buds with a 5-course dinner prepared by executive chef Bruce Dillon and paired with the wines from this Ste. Michelle Wine Estate brand in the Walla Walla Valley.