- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Convergence Zone Cellars will stage its the long-awaited release of new vintages of some of its most popular wines.
The spring release will include our 2011 Squall Line Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Virga (a blend of Mourvèdre, Syrah and Grenache), and our 2013 Drizzle Pinot Gris (made in a sweeter style).
These wines will be paired with small bites by Italianissimo.