- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars in Woodinville
April 30, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come welcome our spring releases, the 2013 Storm Front Bordeaux style blend, 2013 Mistral Grenache and 2014 Drizzle Pinot Gris.
Artisan cheese maker Neighbor Lady Cheese will be here with delicious samples to pair with the wines. You can also join the CZ wine club and receive specials on your purchases.