- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
St. Nick’s Holiday Open House Wine Tasting Weekend
December 3, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - December 4, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00pm, repeating until December 3, 2016
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — More than 30 wineries in Woodinville Wine Country open their doors for the annual Open House. Guests will have the opportunity to sample exclusive boutique wineries as well as special selections from a few of Woodinville’s more well-known participants.
Purchase price includes wine tasting at 30+ participating wineries, new map, wine glass and much more.
Date: Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 3-4
Time: 1–5 p.m.
Where: Woodinville Wine Country
Check-in: Woodinville Visitor Center 14700 148th Ave. NE (two buildings down from The Hollywood Schoolhouse). Check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.
Price: $50 Saturday and Sunday | $40 One Day only
Questions: Please call 425-287-3298