- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
State and Lemp winemaker dinner with Telaya Wine Co.
June 3, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
Enjoy an evening at Boise’s hottest new restaurant – State & Lemp – with local winemaker Earl Sullivan from Telaya Wine Co.
Sullivan and his wife, Carrie, were born and raised in the Midwest but have lived in Boise for more than a decade. They have been making award-winning wine in Garden City’s 44th Street Wineries collective since 2011, where the Sullivans are using grapes both from the Snake River Valley as well as elite Washington vineyards such as Boushey and Champoux.
Telaya recently earned silver medals at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition for its 2011 Turas, 2011 Syrah and 2012 Viognier.