- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$8 - $10
Treat your Mom to a day of wine, music and fun at the Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park.
J.R. & The Sting Rays will provide the music, while Ste. Chapelle offers Mother’s Day wine specials, including a Moms’ Mimosa for $3.
Enjoy (an optional) lunch with Kanak Attack catering, which is $8 wine club members; $10 for others.
Gates open at noon. For information call 208-453-7843 ext. 3.
19348 Lowell Road, Caldwell, Idaho, 83607