- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Stottle Winery Harvest Crush Experience
October 8, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$12
LACEY, Wash. – Experience the smells, taste, and sights of the 2016 harvest with the Stottle Winery Crush Experience on Saturday, Oct. 8.
We cordially invite you to visit our winery in Lacey between noon and 5 p.m. to experience the excitement of the Sound Sound Wine Trail. During the Stottle Winery Crush Experience, you will:
- Receive a tour of the winery and learn how wine is made from winemaker Josh Stottlemyer.
- Inhale the elemental aromas of winemaking
- Taste 2016 wines in progress straight from the tank or barrel
- Enjoy five samples of recently finished wines
Cost is $12 per person (Free for club members), and it includes $8 credit towards wine purchase.
- Food by chef Treacy Kreger is available for purchase
- Hearty Farm Beef Stew with Rustic San Francisco Street Bakery Bread and Butter Bowl : $6
- Kirsop Farm’s Winter Red Wheat Berries and Fall Bean Salad with Herb Yogurt Honey Dressing : $4
- Mini Wild Mushroom Tart with Aged Cheese and Tunawerth Creamery’s Heavy Cream : $3 each
- Combo Plate with All Three Items : $11
(Cash only for food)
RSVP appreciated (but not required) so we can get an idea of the amount of food and staff needed. Please respond to this email with the number of people in your group or RSVP on events page on Facebook.
RSVP on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1033383613448239/
(You must be logged into Facebook for this link to work.) We look forward to sharing with you all the abundance that this time of year brings.