- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Stottle Winery Harvest Crush Experience
October 10, 2015$15
Josh Stottlemyer, a product of South Seattle Community College’s Northwest Wine Academy, specializes in Viognier and Tempranillo from Washington’s Yakima Valley.
Stottle Winery recently moved into a new larger custom production space and tasting room, just two doors down from its previous vinification facility in Lacey.
On Oct. 10, he’ll offer his Stottle Winery Crush Experience. The package includes:
- Winery tour by the winemaker
- Inhale the elemental aromas of winemaking
- Taste 2015 wines in progress straight from the tank or barrel
- Enjoy fives samples of current finished wines
- Eat delicious light appetizers.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is free for club members.